Tuesday, December 27, 2011

January 10, 2011--big 3...



Things I feel that I will inevitably tell her:

1. I think you are incredibly beautiful. So so so so so so beautiful, both inside and out. So very beautiful and lovely.

2. I was immediately attracted to you the first day we met, because of the person you are. And as I've gotten to know you, learned more about you, I've become extremely sexually attracted to you, too.

3. I very much want to fuck you. I don't know if you're attracted to me, but if you ever decide that you are, I'm pretty sure that I will want to fuck you for a very long time, so if you're ever interested, you just let me know.

It seems impossible to me that I will not, at some point in the near or distant future, tell her these things. I hope I can hold my tongue. The big 3 are *bursting* to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment