Friday, December 30, 2011

February 6, 2011--30 days

Wow.

It has been about 30 days since I friended her on fb, and last nite,i slept in her bed. and she was in it too.

I know.

It really makes you think about how much 'sending what you want out into the universe' and that whole 'the secret' thing might actually...i don't know...work, maybe...sorta.

So, I'll write more about this later, but the important things are that nothing sexual happened between us, it felt very intimate and comfortable, we talked a lot, she shared alot about herself and her relationship with ss, about her sex life, we did a lot of ' pillow talking' (the hallmark of a good relationship, in my opinion), she wants kids and knows now that i'm maternal too, we went to brunch this morning, her dog loves me (key), our legs touched under the table a few times and neither of us pulled away, letting the physical connection last longer than it needed to...

I think maybe, if the gods are smiling on me, on us, this may have been the start of her liking me, too. Maybe.

Do you hear that, universe? I'm counting on you.



No comments:

Post a Comment