Thursday, December 29, 2011

February 3, 2011--mighty...

i am so insanely in love with her.

that's really all.

it's just that that's all of been thinking for the past hour, and i need to TELL SOMEONE or i was gonna burst or call her/text her/fb her so i put it out into the nothingness of this blog.

hope it helps.

sang Ghost at the top of my lungs on the way home from therapy (first session in, like, a month, and worthy of a separate post) and i started crying during listen number 2. i didn't expect to. i think it was this part that got me this time....

There's not enough room in this world for my pain
Signals crossed and love gets lost and time passed makes it plain
Of all my demon spirits I need you the most...
or maybe this part...

This bitter pill to swallow is the silence that I keep
It poisons me I can't swim free the river is too deep
Though I'm baptized by your touch I am no worse at most
In love with your ghost
had a great day with her today, which could be why i'm feeling so preoccupied with the beauty of her. i blogged about it on my phone, just have to upload it...

now, i'll go downstairs and eat dinner with my husband and watch our favorite tv shows.

nothing weird about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment