Sunday, January 15, 2012

August 15, 2011-Saturday night=amaze-balls

Saturday night was so super fun, you guiiiiiisssseeeeeee! :o)

Friday night I got back from the beach (Fire Island, what what?) which was a bit of a bust because apparently only partnered-up lesbians and their small dogs, and many many gay men and their small dogs, are in Cherry Grove during the week, meh. But! The weather was gorgeous, so that made up for the lack of potential ladies to hook up with.

Anyway, then Saturday night I had a date with E., who I’d talked to on okcupid months ago, but had never met up with because SM was already in the picture and I was smitten with her.

But we finally got together on Saturday, met at Cubbyhole, and had a great time from the start. We jumped right in, talking about everything from handbags to vajay-jay grooming preferences, and it felt comfortable and fun.  We also randomly met one of my tumblr friends, who I've been talking to on tumblr but hadn't met before, who happened to be standing at the bar beside me, and we ended up going out dancing with her and her friend at Henrietta Hudson. Amazing that that happened. I love it.

Soooo, the down side to all of this is that I was feeling too shy to make a move on E., even though I wanted to make out with her, but didn’t want to seem like a total hound dog. So I didn’t. Then regretted it, and have been ridiculously horny for the past 2 days. Grrrrrrr, so annoying!

To remedy this, I asked her out to dinner tonight, so hopefully there’ll be some nice making out to cap the evening off, if all goes well!

Wish me luck lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment