Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fast Forward

and......now we skip ahead to today.

I wrote a lot between my last post and today, but...I'm not going to post those.

Things with SC didn't work out. They didn't really even start. This is sad to me. Possibly sad to her? I'm not really sure.  It's all pretty confusing.

Yeah.

So now we'll maybe try to be friends. She said she wants to be friends. I guess I also want to be friends....though it was certainly easier to just be friends when I thought that she didn't like me like that (oh, good, I'm 11) but maybe she doesn't actually. Who the fuck knows.

Basically I feel like I somehow got sucked up into a tornado of complete uncertainty but didn't actually know it until it spit me out a few weeks later and I realized that what I thought was Up was...perhaps diagonal.

so basically, I feel like a crazy person. The jury's still out. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment