Thursday, January 12, 2012

July 5, 2011--hot cop

omg you guys….

I need to share this with someone, and you, loving  tumblr  New Lesbian followers, are the only ones I think will really understand.

I just had a date with the hottest, coolest girl I have ever met. AND SHE LIKES ME.

She drove me home and kissed me goodnight, for a looooooooong time. :o) Even though she told me when we met at Pride that she wasn’t interested in anything, b/c she just got out of something….

And the whole night I was like, "this is not a date, though, really, right? Right?? RIGHT?" (in my head, though, you guys.)

And I held back all night, but she leaned in…

And it was ah-mazing.

I literally danced around in my room for 5 minutes when I got inside.

Like this:


And this:

O. M. G.

No comments:

Post a Comment