Thursday, January 12, 2012

July 7, 2011--soooooooo impatient

Gah!!

I am sooooooooooooo impatient and paranoid :(

I finally summoned up the courage, LATE last night, to text Hot Cop to tell her I had a great time and to thank her (again) for dinner. Seeing as she most definitely should have been asleep by the time I texted, I’m hoping she didn’t see it till this morning and is just too busy (she has a mad hectic, completely unpredictable job) to respond right now, and wasn’t pissed off that some crazy chick texted her at 12:15 am. :/

But now, I just HAVE. TO. WAIT.

I’d rather have to go spend a whole day with my high school nemesis than have to wait through how ever long it’ll be before I hear from her.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Liking people is hard, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment