Tuesday, January 24, 2012

October 18, 2011--soooooooo there's this girl...

(Note from the future: this post was written I think after my 2nd date with Super Cutie <--my decided upon nickname for her. We went out for the first time to drinks, and then I met up with her the next week at a Center event and we then went for sushi and wine.  It was great. Everything she said I loved. She's awkward, and smart, and funny, and nerdy, and likes a lot of the same weird shit I do and I was really really excited. And I wrote what's below, and posted it to tumblr. And it's kind of embarrassing. But it's also true. And the truth is what I'm going for with this lil' blog, gushy embarrassing posts and all, so...here you go.)

Hi you guise.

Alright, so I’m crushing really hard on this girl.  she’s ADORBZ, I kind of can’t take it. The cool thing is that she apparently thinks that I, too, am adorbz (not necessarily all caps, though—I can’t assume such things!) and we in fact have talked alot on our 2.5 dates about how cute we think the other person is.

Yay.

It’s taking every fiber of my being to not text her right now, just to tell her how cute she is.  So I’m telling you instead!! LUCKY YOU.

We went out last night, we talked, we kissed, we held hands, we had stereotypically gay conversation about our preference for carrying/not carrying a baby, she laughed at how nerdy I am, I adored how nerdy she is, we went home together and cuddled and spooned and I WANT TO GIVE HER ALL OF THE KISSES.

okay, thank you. I feel a little better now.

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment