Sunday, February 19, 2012

aaaaand we're back

uuuuuuugh, it begins again.

I spent most of today wondering what I had somehow done that had led SM to abruptly stop communicating with me today.

:(

this morning we were texting, sharing details about our nights (mine involved one of the most ridiculous queer parties I've ever been to, hers an apparently painful production of the Vagina Monologues).  After a bit of back and forth, she asks me who I was out with, I answer her, and....radio silence.

Nothing. All day.  What's going on???

Much later, this afternoon, I texted to ask her what was going on with a fight she's in with her not-supportive-of-lesbianism mother, something we've been talking alot about.

Nothing.

So now here I am, back where I'm most comfortable, it seems, wondering, waiting, and confused as hell.


1 comment:

  1. UGH! how frustrating and confusing! dating sucks!

    ReplyDelete