Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dating...I think

Things with SM seem to be picking up.

In the past 2 weeks I've seen her a lot.  At a party she took me to, she introduced me to some of her friends as "her girlfriend" and didn't try to hide the fact that she did from me.  Her explanation was that it was just easier than explaining to people whatever it is we are, but a friend pointed out to me that she could have just said we were dating, which we are. So...why did she use the g-word?

We've had long brunches and talked about our families.  We've cuddled and snuggled and watched TV together.  She's let me put my cold feet under her to warm them up.  She's told me that there are times when she wants to come over after a long day, just to sleep next to me, because she "likes sleeping next to me."  I found this amazingly sweet, and also...intense? But I liked it.  Earlier this week, I was missing her and invited her over after work, and even though she couldn't come until after 9, I told her I still wanted her to come, and she still came. And she looked pretty in her work clothes.  And it was nice and cozy and we talked and laughed together and had amazing sex and we both got up early the next morning and went to work/school.  Like how girlfriends do.

Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment