Monday, May 19, 2014

Podcast? Podcast.

Hi lovelies!

A few updates! First, I've finally created a Facebook page. I know, welcome to 2003, right? Anyway, I figured it was about time to stop leaving non-twitter people out :)

Second, I've been getting back into podcasts recently (and am always looking for new ones to try, any favorites to share? Leave 'em in the comments!) and I've noticed a real lack of the kind of queer podcast I'd want to listen to, soooo I've convinced Elle to be my co-host, and we're going to start the New Lesbian podcast soon!

We're thinking it'll be a mix of answering your questions and talking about things that are happening in the queer world. I hope you'll give it a listen, but first I hope you'll send in your relationship questions/sex questions/dating questions/discussion topics/anything you'd like to hear us talk about! 

Use my ask.fm page or comment below to submit your questions, etc, and make sure to leave your name (real or twitter) if you want a shoutout! 

Looking forward to starting to "talk" with all of you :)

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment